Take your training to the next level with the Body Bike Connect Spin Exercise Bike. The Connect Stationary Bike can measure your performance thanks to the sophisticated watt cycle which contains an integrated sensor. The Performance console shows watt output, cadence, heart rate, calorie expenditure and more which provides immediate and valuable feedback on the intensity of your training session. It also enables you to take a watt test and reveal your VO2 max. All data is transferred wirelessly via ANT+ allowing you to pick it up on other ANT+ devices like an ANT+ compatible smartphone. Bring the gym and fitness to you with the Connect Spin Exercise Bike.
Available in 11 colours the The BODY BIKE Connect lives up to the hype thanks to the many years of development and experience from the body bike team.
- ABS plastic with POM battery hatch
- LCD Display of the FSTN type
- Acrylic glass lens
- ANT+ wireless data transfer
- Compatible with most heart rate transmitters, but BODY BIKE recommends ANT+
- Water resistant (IPX2)
- Console battery: 3 AAA (DC 4,5V 30mA), battery life: 450 hours*
- Control box battery: 3 AA (DC 4,5V 30mA), battery life: 400 hours*
CE 1177 Certified FCC Certified. FCC ID: QSWAPWDBB ANT+ Certified.
*depending on usage.
- Length: 105 cm / 41 inches
- Width: 60 cm / 23½ inches150kg
- Height: 100 cm / 39 inches
- Weight: 65 kg / 143 lbs
- Maximum user weight 150kg (Please note that the max. pedal load may be lower)
- Cast iron
- Stainless steel
- Plastic (ABS) covers
- High quality bearings
- Frame: Robot-welded, powder coated and hardened.