The dependable performance of the Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognised by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose and get a great workout to boot.
Efficiently engineered to last a lifetime. Used by Olympic and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
- PM5 Performance Monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers.
- Adjustable monitor arm allows for more compact storage
- Aluminium rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimise noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage
- Redesigned frame-lock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Generator feature provides operating power to the PM3 during use, greatly extending battery life.
- Bold new colour scheme and graphics.
Maximum User Weight: 225kg