The Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer offers a unique design that integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates.
- Unique design integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability
- Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate low ceiling height
- Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel
- Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel.
Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
Pulleys: Fiberglas reinforced nylon.
Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
Weight Stacks: Two 150lb commercial weight stacks with centre drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 - 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet.
Options Available: 200lb weight stack upgrade. FID bench, leg developer attachment, preacher curl attachment, abdominal bar.
Assembled: 61" wide x 58" deep without bench; 61" wide x 89" deep with bench; minimum height 83"; maximum height 88"
Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts.
Light Commercial: Limited 10 Year on frame and all parts. Supervised settings only.