The Punch Urban Boxing Speed Ball is an ideal Boxing Speed Ball for beginners that are looking to utilise an amazing tool to improve their punching accuracy, hand-eye coordination, timing, shoulder endurance and hand agility.
As a 10″ Inch Speed Ball, the balance and rebound speed of this ball is perfect for all levels of Boxers!
WHY TRAIN WITH A SPEED BALL?
The benefits of training with a Speed Ball range from; improved hand-eye coordination, improved hand rhythm and hand speed, increased shoulder endurance and more.
The 10″ length makes this Speed Ball an easier target all for Boxers to hit and begin to flow with.
This is a great Speed Ball for recreational and home usage.
We recommend checking out the Trophy Getters Speed Ball if you’re looking for a commercial grade Speed Ball!
All Speed Balls can be used with bare hands, boxing inners or boxing gloves.
SPEED BALL VS FLOOR TO CEILING BALL
There are a few main differences between a Speed Ball and floor to ceiling ball,
The first difference is the application, a Speed Ball is attached to a platform, whereas a Floor to Ceiling Ball is attached from the roof to the floor.
One of the many uses of the Floor to Ceiling Ball is made for boxers to utilise footwork and precise punches in order to hit the ball, without getting hit back!
One use of the Speed Ball is built to be a tough yet creative tool for boxers to utilise slow / fast rotational motions to mimic punches creating an intense workout and concentration for the arms to flow with the re-bound speed of the ball.
Designed for the home/PT studio
Ideal for beginners that are looking to improve their punching accuracy, hand-eye coordination, timing & more
The balance and rebound speed of this Ball is perfect for all levels of Boxers!
Heavy-duty Punchtex casing
Punch® Urban range
- Do not over inflate bladders, especially in hot conditions.
- Inflate until ball feels firm (not rock-hard) allowing your thumbs to push into the material approx 1.5cm.
- Changes in temperature will require regular “topping up” of the air in inflated bladders.
- Lick or lubricate needle before inserting into bladders while ensuring not to puncture bladders with the needle.
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball straps are not set too tight, the ball should have a minimum of 30cm of movement in any direction, any less will damage the ball/straps.
- Ball straps are perishable, high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty.
- Set your floor to ceiling ball to the approx. height of your chest for optimal training results.
- The fitting of non-Punch Equipment accessories to your ball will void your warranty.
- All speed-balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation & maintenance.
- Never strike a speedball/floor to ceiling ball with bare knuckles.