The Tempo T11 treadmill is user friendly, intuitive to operate, quick to assemble and easy to fold and store. These features help ensure that you and your family have a comfortable exercising experience. For an enjoyable lifestyle, Tempo T11 is your best choice! Tempo treadmills deliver a smooth, comfortable workout on a stable, durable platform. The Tempo T11 is very intuitive, making it easier to operate; simply unfold the treadmill and exercise comfortably to your favorite music before starting your day.
If you're looking for a more high end domestic treadmill the Horizon T101 and T202 are a good place to start.
Want to know more? We've broken down everything you need to know about treadmills in our Fitness Warehouse Treadmill Buyers Guide.
At a glance:
Contact Heart Rate -To make the most of your workout, the built-in indicator lets you know when your heart rate is in an optimal zone for training.
Ideal Zone System - The Ideal Zone system provides variable amounts of cushioning for the right mix of comfort and shock absorption.
EasyLift System (Folding Handle) - Tempo’s exclusive EasyLift system utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist you when lifting or lowering the deck.
- Display: 5″ Blue Backlit LCD
- Workout Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate & BMI
- Programs: 7 programs (Classic, Power Walk, Half Marathon, MyTrain, Fat Burn, Leg Toner, Fit Test)
- Heart Rate: Contact Grips
- Motor: 2.0 HP, Peak 2.5 HP
- Belt: 1.6 mm
- Running Area: 135 x 46 cm
- Cushioning: Ideal Zone with Variable Cushioning System
- Incline Range: 0 -10%
- Speed Range: 0.8 – 16 km/h
- Extras: MyKey, Energy Saver Mode, Integrated Folding System, Smart Device Rack, Easy Lift Folding Handle, Handlebar, Handrail Toggles
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 174 x 86 x 135 cm
- Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 93 x 86 x 153 cm
- Product Weight 65 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 125 kg
- 5 years Frame
- 2 years Motor
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour