The Tempo TP1060 Upright Bike is a compact bike which offers a smooth and comfortable workout. Even better, it has 8 levels of resistance to keep you motivated. Compared to some other types of cardio equipment, a stationary bike, like the upright bike, places less stress on your joints.
This particular bike is weight rated to 100kg and appeals to many as it has a large comfortable seat with the ability to adjust the seat height.
– Comfortable seat with vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
– Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
– Contact heart rate grips.
– Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
– Flywheel: 5 kg
– Resistance: 8 levels of Resistance
– Handlebars: Fixed Position
– Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
– Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
– Seat: Moulded Seat
– Seat Adjustment: Vertical
– Display: Large LCD Display
– Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed and Pulse
– Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
– Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
– Dimensions: L98 x W51 x H110.5cm
– Product Weight: 23.5 kg
– User Weight Capacity: 100 kg
– Frame: 5 Years
– Parts and Labour: 12 Months.