The Tempo TP2060 Upright Bike is smooth and comfy ride. One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something you may be used to already. They also take up a smaller footprint compared to other bikes. This particular bike has 8 levels of resistance to keep you motivated.
The TP2060 has a weight rating of 150kg and also features a large comfortable seat with height adjustment. One added feature is the ability to adjust the seat forwards and backwards.
– Comfortable seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
– Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
– Contact heart rate grips.
– Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
– Flywheel: 6 kg
– Resistance: 8 levels of Resistance
– Handlebars: Adjustable
– Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
– Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
– Seat: Molded Seat
– Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
– Display: Large LCD Display
– Workout Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, RPM, Calories, Pulse, Pulse Recovery, Scan
– Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
– Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
– Extras: Tablet or Mobile Phone Holder
– Dimensions: L93 x W60 x H148 cm
– Product Weight: 30.5 kg
– User Weight Capacity: 150 kg
– Frame: 5 Years
– Parts and Labour: 12 Months.