The compact Tempo U1050 bike offers a smooth and comfortable workout. Stationary bikes, both recumbent and upright, place less stress on the joints compared to some other cardio equipment. In addition, they are relatively comfortable once you become accustomed to sitting in the seat for an extended period of time.
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. There is also more of an upper arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position. Furthermore, upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.
– Comfortable seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
– Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
– Contact heart rate grips.
– Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
– Flywheel: 5 kg
– Resistance: 8 levels of Magnetic Resistance
– Handlebars: Fixed Position
– Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
– Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
– Seat: Molded Seat
– Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
– Display: Large LCD Display
– Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, ODM, RPM, Speed, Pulse
– Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
– Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
– Extras: Tablet or Mobile Phone Holder
– Dimensions: L104 x W49 x H133 cm
– Product Weight: 27 kg
– User Weight Capacity: 120 kg
Frame: 5 Years, Parts and Labour: 12 Months.