The Bodyworx LBX900LP Home Gym combines functional & traditional exercises in a versatile design that gives you a total body workout in your own time & space. A massive 215lbs/98kg weight stack, adds functional pulleys to a traditional home gym platform. Allowing users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabiliser muscles to exercise movements, such as pec flys and converging leg press.
- Over 25 Different Exercises 215lb
- Weight Stack Steel Safety Shrouds around the weight stack.
- Oversized steel tube on main frame upright and top bar (100mm x 50mm) provide strength and stability.
- Includes ab strap station, curl / row bar, lat bar and adjustable velcro ankle strap for additional leg workouts.
- Quick release pop pin seat height adjustment accommodates users of varying heights.
- Contoured seat back rests provide added comfort when working out.
- “Hanlon holder” – multi position foam thigh rollers to assist lat pull downs.
- Hammertone grey paint finish.
- Leg press with 6 position pop pin adjustment and 2:1 ratio
Assembled: 1660mm (L) x 1160mm (W) x 2020mm (H)
Parts: 2 Years
Cables, Pulleys & Upholstery: 1 Year (Excluding normal wear and tear).
Labour: 1 Year (Excluding Cables, Pulleys & Upholstery).