Horizon Andes 3 Elliptical
The Horizon Fitness Andes 3 Elliptical Cross Trainer has a two-step folding frame and 11 diverse programs to make it your convenient at-home fitness solution. The Six Star frame and 20″ stride replicate a natural stepping motion which makes it easy on your joints. It’s compact footprint means it has greater placement versatility around your home or garage gym set up. The console features clear workout feedback thanks to the Innovative Cardio Compass display that helps you stay in your target exertion zone. The sturdiness of a traditional elliptical with the benefits of a folding frame for storage between your workouts. Move the way you were intended to move thanks to the exclusive Six Star foldable treadmill frame that promotes ideal body positioning and a natural path of motion, making the Andes 3 the true to name stepping machine. Bring the gym and fitness to you with the Andes 3.
- Frame Folding Six Star Front-drive
- Stride Length 50.8 cm / 20”
- Flywheel 7 kg / 15.4 Ibs.
- Resistance System ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirement Adaptor
- Resistance Levels 16 Electronically Adjustable
- Foot pads Oversized Foot pads, Pivot
- Step-on height 26.6 cm / 10.5”
- Pedal Spacing 2.5 cm / 1”
- Extras Energy Saver Mode, Smart Device Rack, One-step Folding with Easy-Lift Handle, Cup Holder, Performance HR Wheel Display
- Display 5.5” LCD
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display and Profile
- Programs 10 programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, Custom)
- Heart Rate Contact Grips and Polar® Wireless Receiver
Dimensions & Weight:
Product Weight: 77 kg / 170 lbs.
User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 173 x 67 x 171 cm / 68” x 26” x 67”
Folded Dimensions (L × W × H): 102 x 67 x 171 cm / 40” x 26” x 67”
Boxed Dimensions: 186 x x 57 x 80cm