Horizon Andes 5 Elliptical
The Horizon Fitness Andes 5 Elliptical Cross Trainer is easy to assemble with one-step folding design and compact footprint, while the SixStar foldable elliptical frame creates the most natural elliptical stepping motion. As a result these three things make the Andes 5 elliptical one of the best purchases to help improve your fitness, making the Andes 5 the true to name stepping machine. Bring the gym and fitness to you with the Andes 5.
At a Glance:
- SixStar frame creates the most natural elliptical stepping motion.
- Easy three-step assembly.
- Effortless one-step folding.
- Compact footprint for greater placement versatility.
- Innovative Cardio Compass display for clear workout feedback that helps you stay in your target exertion zone.
- ViewFit connectivity for simplified workout tracking
- Frame Folding SixStar Front-drive
- Stride Length 50.8 cm/20″- Flywheel 8 kg
- Resistance System ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirement Adapter
- Included- Resistance Levels 20 Electronically Adjustable
- Footpads Oversized Footpads, Pivot
- Step-On Height 26.6 cm
- Pedal Spacing 2.5 cm
- Extras Energy Saver Mode, Smart Device Rack, One-step Folding with Easy-Lift Handle, Cup Holder, Performance HR Wheel Display
- Display 5.5” LCD
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display and Profile
- Programs 12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, %THR, Strength Builder, Custom)
- Entertainment Sonic Surround Speakers, Audio in Jack
- ViewFit Connectivity
- Passport Passport Ready
- Heart Rate Contact Grips and Polar® Wireless Receive
Dimensions & Weight:
Product Weight: 78 kg / 170 lbs.
User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 173 x 67 x 171 cm / 68” x 26” x 67”
Folded Dimensions (L × W × H): 102 x 67 x 171 cm / 40” x 26” x 67”
Boxed Dimensions: 185 x 54 x 76cm
- 5 Year Frame
- 2 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour