Punch Armadillo Boxing Gloves
The Punch Fitness Armadillo™ Boxing Gloves purpose-built for person to person full contact sparring. As soon as your hand goes inside this glove – a message is sent to your brain saying ‘protected’. These highly protective sparring gloves go hand-in-hand with the PUNCHFIT approved, ‘Armadillo’ Safety Bag Gloves. Partnering these gloves will greatly increase the longevity of both gloves as they can be used specifically for their engineered design. This glove has a massive amount of custom dye injected Armadillo™ padding throughout to protect the user and their training partners! If you are prone to injury, currently injured or experiencing hand or wrist injuries during training, we recommend switching to the Armadillo™ Boxing Gloves.
This gloves white circular ended tip design also assists training partners to spot punches being thrown their way. The 16oz is a preferred weight for sparring when over approx. 73Kg, however, the 12oz is the perfect sparring glove for under 73kg fighters. If you’re looking for the ultimate knuckle /thumb protection in a boxing glove, or on the mend from a minor hand injury, choose the Armadillo™.
Best Application for Gyms:
- When hand protection is your No.1 priority in heavy sparring / competition / training.
Best Application for Retail:
- Upper range price point
- For persons seeking authentic safety gloves
- The premium safety boxing glove in the Punch Equipment® arsenal!
- Version 30 – Technologically advanced hand fit with over 30 years of experience behind its hand fit design
- Engineered for superior protection for your sparring & injury prevention
- Built with the exclusive 6cm Armadillo™ injected padding over the knuckles
- Designed with an intricate, turned in, injected Mexican thumb support padding to lower the risk of injury
- Built with a heavy-duty, full wrap, 3inch hook and loop wrist support
- Full genuine Cowhide leather casing with pillow palms allowing for a perfectly filled fist.
Use this as a general guide if you’re unsure of what size/weight to buy. Please contact us if you’re still unsure which size is for you.
|Your Weight (kg)
||Estimated Glove Weight (OZ)
|34kg or less
||4oz – 6oz
|35 – 39kg
||6oz – 8oz
|40 – 45kg
||8oz – 10oz
|46 – 54kg
||10oz – 12oz
|55 – 68kg
||12oz – 14oz
|69 – 82kg
||14oz – 16oz
16oz – 18oz
- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable”, hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
Punch Equipment products are built and trusted to use unequalled material and craftsmanship excellence to ensure your boxing equipment meets and exceeds the demands of full contact ring sports.
The warranty period is effective from the date of purchase to the original purchaser, for all Punch Equipment products purchased within Australia.
Punch Equipment aims to have all warranty claims processed as fairly and promptly as possible.
If any information received is unclear, this will add further delay in the processing of the warranty claim.
Clothing is expressly excluded from our equipment warranties.
ONCE PROOF OF PURCHASE HAS BEEN PROVIDED and the product is within the stated warranted period,
Punch Equipment may require the product to be returned to our main warehouse for further inspection.
Upon the approval of the warranty claim, Punch Equipment will provide you with an online coupon credit to the value of the approved item, at its option, with no cost to you, other than shipping costs incurred in order to return your product to Punch Equipment.
Warranties do not cover incidental or consequential damage due to normal wear and tear, improper use or neglect.
Warranties are void if found that the product has been subjected to unauthorised inspection/alterations, faulty installation, abuse or damage as a result of failure to provide:
1. The recommended quantity of equipment to avoid gear being over-used (used wet or over-shared commercially)
2. Using equipment not specifically rated for that use.
3. Failure to maintain and use gear as per our maintenance instructions.
NB: With time and normal wear and tear, the materials used in these products will lose effectiveness and will require replacement.
Products provide a degree of protection but are not guaranteed to prevent injury, even when used correctly. *Also see Care/Technical Installation Instructions