Punch Mexican Slip Ball
The Punch Mexican Slip Ball is a variation of a decades-old boxing tool, which develops upper body movements such as slipping, ducking and weaving which are all fundamental to boxing. Measuring approximately 34cm long and approximately 17cm wide and approximately 4kg in weight, this is a ball not get hit by! Made of durable Punchtex with an 80cm long heavy-duty, elastic strap to be set up to hang from the ceiling or in a doorway or off a tree. Whether it be at exercising at the local gym or your home gym, the Punch Mexican Slip Ball is perfect for fitness and training.
- Home Boxing Equipment
- Designed for slipping, bobbing and weaving
- Built for beginners to professional boxers to develop fantastic evasion skills
- Made from durable Punchtex
- Heavy Duty 80cm long hanging strap with covered loop end for longevity
- Approximately 4kg in weight