The Punch Gel Quick Wraps are neoprene mitts that can be worn under boxing gloves or MMA mitts to prevent chaffing, cuts and blisters when hitting bags and focus pads, while also supporting your wrists. This quick wrap has a gel padded area over the knuckles to prevent injury when striking yet still give you plenty of feeling. The term ‘quick wrap’ means exactly as it says, it is quick and easy to put on and off and definitely saves time, perfect for group classes where you may not be wearing it the entire class. The hand part of the mitt is made from a comfortable neoprene and the strap is a long length of fabric that wraps around your wrist with velcro on the end to keep it secure.
GX® Group fitness boxing/aerobic fitness classes.
- No hand wrapping skill required
- Gel padded knuckles
- Colours: Black
- Size: L / XL
- Material: Neoprene mitt with gel padding and cotton/velcro strap
- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable”, hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
Punch Equipment products are built and trusted to use unequalled material and craftsmanship excellence to ensure your boxing equipment meets and exceeds the demands of full contact ring sports.
Punch Equipment provides warranty periods as specified in the LOGO LEGEND.
Please refer to this legend to select the optimum product for your combative/ fitness and safety requirements.
These warranties are provided against defects in materials &/or faulty workmanship.
The warranty period is effective from the date of purchase to the original purchaser, for all Punch Equipment products purchased within Australia.
Punch Equipment aims to have all warranty claims processed as fairly and promptly as possible.
If any information received is unclear, this will add further delay in the processing of the warranty claim.
Clothing is expressly excluded from our equipment warranties.
ONCE PROOF OF PURCHASE HAS BEEN PROVIDED and the product is within the stated warranted period,
Punch Equipment may require the product to be returned to our main warehouse for further inspection.
Upon the approval of the warranty claim, Punch Equipment will provide you with an online coupon credit to the value of the approved item, at its option, with no cost to you, other than shipping costs incurred in order to return your product to Punch Equipment.
Warranties do not cover incidental or consequential damage due to normal wear and tear, improper use or neglect.
Warranties are void if found that the product has been subjected to unauthorised inspection/alterations, faulty installation, abuse or damage as a result of failure to provide:
1. The recommended quantity of equipment to avoid gear being over-used (used wet or over-shared commercially)
2. Using equipment not specifically rated for that use.
3. Failure to maintain and use gear as per our maintenance instructions.
NB: With time and normal wear and tear, the materials used in these products will lose effectiveness and will require replacement.
Products provide a degree of protection but are not guaranteed to prevent injury, even when used correctly. *Also see Care/Technical Installation Instructions