The Trophy Getters® Commercial Boxing Gloves are Punch Equipment's best selling, flagship boxing gloves for over 20 years!
These "workhorse" boxing gloves are built with quality cowhide leather in the hand & thumb to provide the user with a traditional feel,
while the palm & thick, hook & loop wrist wrap are engineered with the superior Punchtex casing to ensure sweat is easily wicked away in the areas of heavy moisture build-up.
With their 3 tonne injected mould knuckle & thumb padding, the Trophy Getters boxing gloves are ideal for every aspect of boxing training, their shock absorption provides a fantastic pop while keeping your hands protected & formed in the perfect fist position.
Whether you're sparring, working out on the punching bag or having a blast with some focus/Thai pads, these gloves are purpose-built for them all!
Commercial grade Leather boxing gloves with reinforced Punchtex palms
The perfect all-rounder, true-weight glove
Developed for all elements of boxing training, bag work, pad/mitts & sparring
Built for comfort, durability, and protection
3 tonne, injected mould padding for phenomenal hand protection
AAA Grade: 2 years extended, manufacturing warranty included*
- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable”, hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
Punch Equipment products are built and trusted to use unequalled material and craftsmanship excellence to ensure your boxing equipment meets and exceeds the demands of full contact ring sports.
The warranty period is effective from the date of purchase to the original purchaser, for all Punch Equipment products purchased within Australia.
Punch Equipment aims to have all warranty claims processed as fairly and promptly as possible.
If any information received is unclear, this will add further delay in the processing of the warranty claim.
Clothing is expressly excluded from our equipment warranties.
ONCE PROOF OF PURCHASE HAS BEEN PROVIDED and the product is within the stated warranted period,
Punch Equipment may require the product to be returned to our main warehouse for further inspection.
Upon the approval of the warranty claim, Punch Equipment will provide you with an online coupon credit to the value of the approved item, at its option, with no cost to you, other than shipping costs incurred in order to return your product to Punch Equipment.
Warranties do not cover incidental or consequential damage due to normal wear and tear, improper use or neglect.
Warranties are void if found that the product has been subjected to unauthorised inspection/alterations, faulty installation, abuse or damage as a result of failure to provide:
1. The recommended quantity of equipment to avoid gear being over-used (used wet or over-shared commercially)
2. Using equipment not specifically rated for that use.
3. Failure to maintain and use gear as per our maintenance instructions.
NB: With time and normal wear and tear, the materials used in these products will lose effectiveness and will require replacement.
Products provide a degree of protection but are not guaranteed to prevent injury, even when used correctly. *Also see Care/Technical Installation Instructions