Tempo TP2060 Upright Bike
The Tempo TP2060 Upright Bike is smooth and comfy ride. One added bonus of stationary bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something you may be used to already. They also take up a smaller footprint compared to other bikes. This particular bike has 8 levels of resistance to keep you motivated.
The TP2060 has a weight rating of 150kg and also features a large comfortable seat with height adjustment. One added feature is the ability to adjust the seat forwards and backwards. Bring the gym and fitness to you with the TP2060.
- Comfortable seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
- Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
- Contact heart rate grips.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
- Flywheel: 6 kg
- Resistance: 8 levels of Resistance
- Handlebars: Adjustable
- Cranks: 3 Piece Crank
- Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Seat: Molded Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
- Display: Large LCD Display
- Workout Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, RPM, Calories, Pulse, Pulse Recovery, Scan
- Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
- Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
- Extras: Tablet or Mobile Phone Holder
- Dimensions: L93 x W60 x H148 cm
- Product Weight: 30.5 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 150 kg
– Frame: 5 Years
– Parts and Labour: 12 Months.