The compact Tempo U2050 Manual Upright Exercise Bike offers a smooth and comfortable workout. Bring the gym and fitness to you with the U2050. Stationary bikes, both recumbent and upright, place less stress on the joints compared to some other cardio equipment. In addition, they are relatively comfortable once you become accustomed to sitting in the seat for an extended period of time.
Tempo U2050 Benefits:
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. There is also more of an upper arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position. Furthermore, upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.
- Comfortable seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
- Large steel upright frame provides stability.
- Adjustable handlebars help you find the right position.
- Contact heart rate grips.
- Step through design.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
- Flywheel: 7 kg
- Resistance: 8 levels of Magnetic Resistance
- Handlebars: Fixed Position
- Cranks: 3 Piece Crank
- Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Seat: Large, Moulded Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
- Display: Large LCD Display
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Temperature, Body Fat, Recovery, RPM, Speed, Pulse
- Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
- Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
- Extras: Energy Saver Mode, Tablet or Mobile Phone Holder
- Dimensions: L103 x W60 x H135 cm
- Product Weight: 29 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 140 kg
Frame: 5 Years, Parts and Labour: 12 Months.