The Xpeed Bumper Plates are part of the Xpeed strength range which is rapidly becoming a leader in quality strength equipment. This is due to the fact the Xpeed team have been working hard on offering high quality, heavy-duty equipment that doesn’t ruin your budget. As a result, the Xpeed Training Bumper plates are made of thick, dense rubber. Allowing loaded bars to be dropped safely without risk of damaging your platforms, the floor of your gym or the plates themselves. Furthermore, the compact width and higher plate density means you can fit more weight onto the bar whilst experiencing limited bounce. Above all a smooth finish and stylish markings on the plates means the sizes are easily recognisable from a distance.
- IWF standard 50.4mm inner and 450mm outer diameters.
- IWF standard colour specific weight plate identification.
- Made from high density durable rubber to limit the bounce for safer use.
- Quality smooth finish and stylish colour specific print.
- Compact thickness allows for more plates to be loaded on the bar.
- Plate width:
- 5kg - 25mm
- 10kg - 42mm
- 15kg - 57mm
- 20kg - 68mm
- 25kg - 84mm
- Ideal dead-lifting height.
- Plates are the same diameter which allows the plates to sit better on your bar.
- The durable rubber plates can be dropped minimising damage to your floor, lifting platform and the plates themselves.
- Furthermore, high quality rubber will give greater life to the plate as they are less likely to crack or break like a cast iron plate.
- Finally, they look the part in any strength training gym.
We offer a 12 month domestic warranty on the Xpeed Training Bumper Plates, except for the 5kg plates. The 5kg plates have a limited warranty. We strongly advise that they only be dropped on lifting platforms or high density impact matting. Dropping directly on to concrete floors or other rough surfaces may damage the plate and such misuse may void your warranty.