The X Series Power Cage is the perfect training piece for your home gym or your private training facility. Rack pulls, rack squats, bench press, chin ups and deadlifts are just some of the exercises you’re able to do with this functional piece of kit. Weight rated up to 400kg meaning you can move some serious weight during training sessions.
Start out with the cage on it's own or get the full package including lat pull down and cable cross over functionality. If the full package isn't for you right now, there is also the option to purchase the Cable Cross Over and Lat Pull Down attachments singularly as additions to your cage on the X Series Power Cage attachments. The attachments can be loaded with standard or Olympic weight plates.
– Adjustable Safety / Spotter Bars with wide range of height adjustments available to suit any athlete or exercise.
– 5 Way chin up bar with Knurling
– 1 x Dip handles
– 8 x Resistance band attachments
– 4 x J Hooks (2 Sets)
– Lat Pull Down / Low Row and Cable Cross Over attachments available as additions
Cage assembled dimensions:
– 2140H x 1300W x 1450D
Cage assembled dimensions with attachments:
– 2140H x 2500W x 2350D
– Box 1 – 1320 x 440 x 240, 51kg
– Box 2 – 2050 x 230 x 155, 47kg
Cable Cross Over
– Box 1 – 2320 x 230 x 120, 21.5kg
– Box 2 870 x 590 x 210, 33kg
Power Cage Lat Pull Down / Low Row
– Box 1 – 2150 x 320 x 180, 28kg
– J hooks – 400kg
– Safety Bars – 450kg
– Dip handles – 150kg
– Pull Up Bar – 140kg
– Lat Pulley Arrangement – 100kg